Estate Auctions can be a hard time for your family. Younger Auction Co. recognizes this and goes that extra mile to assure that the process of selling a loved one’s belongings is as painless as possible.
We provide assistance with every aspect of the sale from pre-inventory of items to clearing the checks following the sale. There is little to worry about when Younger Auction Co. is handling your affairs.
- Pre-inventory of all items for appraisal and sale brochures.
- Custom tailored advertising to make each item realize it full price potential. Information about your auction will reach a wide range of potential buyers and will be featured in one of our award winning auction flyers or brochures. Click here for details.
- Assistance with the organization, boxing, moving and display of items to be sold.
- Concessions are provided for the buyers on site or at the gallery.
- Professional sales staff available to you prior to and on sale day.
- Professional, automated clerking staff. Provide a detailed list of every item sold, price and buyer.
- All funds are collected and cleared in 14 business days by the clerk. Seller receives a check from Younger Auction Co.
- Tear down and clean up at the gallery is included with every sale.